TheKey Family App Terms and Conditions
TheKey Family App (the “App”) is provided to family members of TheKey clients. Your use of the App is subject to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). By registering for, accessing, or using the App, you are agreeing to these Terms.
Description of App
The App is a portal that provides a piece of mind for clients and family members empowering them with access to Care Team contact information, visit schedule, billing and care details. You must have an internet-enabled mobile device (such as a smart phone or other device) to use the App.
License; Restrictions on Use
TheKey gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the App while you and/or your family member are a client of TheKey. You may not:
- Provide others with access to your Account;
- Attempt to circumvent any functionality or security protocols on the App;
- Download information from or take screenshots of the App, or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic program or device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather data from the App;
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the App or any part thereof, or access the App for the purpose of bringing an intellectual property infringement claim against TheKey; or
- Enter any information into the App that: (i) advocates, promotes, or otherwise encourages violence or any illegal activities; (ii) violates the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party or TheKey; (iii) is misleading, false, or inaccurate; (iv) is abusive, obscene, or otherwise objectionable; (v) is harmful to minors; (vi) utilizes or contains any viruses, trojans, or any other similar software, data, or programs; or (vii) violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
Any data or information you enter into the App shall belong to TheKey, and you retain no ownership or rights to such information. You acknowledge and agree that TheKey (or TheKey’s licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the App and that the App is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
Modification and Termination
You must immediately stop utilizing the App in the event you and/or your family member are no longer a client of TheKey. TheKey may modify or suspend the App at any time, with or without notice and in its absolute discretion. In the event of modification, your continued use of the App shall constitute consent to the changes. Upon any termination of the App or your Account, these Terms will also terminate, but all provisions of these Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE APP IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” THEKEY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES, AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING THE APP, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NOTHING IN THE FOREGOING SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT THEKEY ’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES THAT MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and TheKey with respect to the subject matter of these Terms, and supersede and replace any other prior or contemporaneous agreements, or terms and conditions applicable to the subject matter of these Terms. These Terms create no third-party beneficiary rights. If any part of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The failure of TheKey to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You may not assign these Terms, or any rights or licenses granted hereunder, whether voluntarily, by operation of law, or otherwise without our prior written consent. Unauthorized use of this App is prohibited and violators can be liable under federal and state laws. We may revise these Terms from time to time to better reflect (a) changes to the law, (b) new regulatory requirements, or (c) improvements or enhancements made to the App. If an update affects your use of the App or your legal rights, we’ll notify you prior to the update's effective date.