The Key is the only real estate collective that is in the business of developing fresh ideas. We share thoughts, concepts and even debates about what is good in our industry and the world.
Key Marketing is a sales driven real estate marketing firm supported by the largest domestic and international distribution network of Realtors®, investors and home buyers.
Key Rental is the only property management company in the lower mainland assisted by a network of creative thinking immigration and marketing companies.
Key PR is the only public relations firm focused entirely on the real estate industry.
Condoday is the only group buying program focused entirely on real estate. It provides developers with a large group of buyers and buyers with a one-day opportunity to save money on purchasing a home.
Terrizona is a real estate investment firm that offers Canadians the safest and easiest way to capitalize on the US real estate downturn.
A real estate marketing group that thinks differently.
The Key is the only real estate collective that is in the business of developing fresh ideas. We share thoughts, concepts, and even debates about what is good in our industry and the world. The Key is for people who don’t just demand change but supply it.
As the first company to simultaneously launch real estate projects in Vancouver and Hong Kong, The Key has been featured in a variety of prominent news sources in Vancouver and China including SCMP, HK Trader and WSJ-Asia. With over 1,521 homes sold last year, plans to open a third office in China, and strong partners with China’s top 125 Immigration consultancies, The Key is breaking ground internationally.
- Wall Street Journal, 05/13/2012 – Resource-Rich Canada Looks to China for Growth
- GlobalBC News Hour, 03/31/2012 – Group-on style Condo Sales
- Business in Vancouver, 03/27/2012 – Stalled condo sales generating novel real estate marketing ploys
- GlobalBC News Hour, 03/26/2012 – Asian Impact on BC Real Estate
- Canadian Business, 03/12/2012 – PLS, private real estate service, launches in B.C.
- Vancouver Sun, 03/06/2012 – Local firm targets high-end sales with exclusive listing service
- Ming Pao Daily, 03/01/2012 – Real Estate Marketing – Cudos to the Chinese
- Business News Network, 02/23/2012 – Special: Selling Real Estate to Chinese
- Vancouver Sun, 02/11/2012 – A Building affection for Main Street (Majestic on Main)