Identifiers including real name, alias, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol (IP) address, email address, phone number, account name, password, or other similar identifiers. We use this information for identification and authentication purposes, to manage your Account, to provide the App, to maintain the quality or safety of the App, for internal research, debugging, to monitor and analyze your use of the App.
Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information regarding your interactions with this App. We use this information for the purpose of administering services to our clients. We may also use this information to maintain the quality or safety of the App, to monitor and analyze your use of the App, for internal research, debugging, to increase the App’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to advance our commercial or economic interests.
Real-time Geo-location information. When you use our App, we will periodically use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your physical location. We use this information for the purpose of allowing you to clock in and clock out in real time when arriving to and leaving from a client’s location. We may also use your Geo-Location Information to maintain the quality or safety of the App, to monitor and analyze your use of the App, for internal research, debugging, to increase the App’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to advance our commercial or economic interests.
3. Disclosures & Transfers. Please note that because you are using the App as an employee of HCA, other HCA employees may be able to view certain activity and content associated with your use of the App, including, but not limited to, elements of your Personal Information.
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us provide and/or improve the App. These third parties may have access to databases of user information or registered member information for the purpose of helping us to provide and/or improve the App, and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our users for other purposes.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users of the App, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
We may also disclose your Personal Information in connection with a corporate reorganization, a merger or amalgamation with another entity, a sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets or stock, including any due diligence exercise carried out in relation to the same.
4. Non-US Users. The App is hosted in the United States and is intended solely for users located within the United States working as employees of HCA. You may not use the App if you are not located within the United States and working as an employee of HCA.
5. Security. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your password, and safeguard your password and personal credentials when you are using the App, so that other people will not have access to your Personal Information. Furthermore, you are responsible for maintaining the security of any personal computing device on which you utilize the App.
7. Retention. We will keep your Personal Information for as long as it remains necessary for the identified purpose, as required by law, or as reasonably permitted as your employer. We may retain certain data as necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally-identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law.
9. Access and Accuracy. We will make reasonable efforts to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, or add to your Personal Information as appropriate.
9. HIPAA. HCA is not a health care provider, and are therefore not an entity that is covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA").